Is there anything better than pizza? I mean how can you go wrong with all of those layers of crust, sauce, cheese, veggies, etc…the flavor combinations are endless!
As someone who eats gluten-free and dairy-free it can also be the hardest food to eat as takeout/dining in. Finding a good gluten-free and dairy-free pizza is often (for me) next to impossible. The struggle is so so real you guys.
This easy gluten-free crust not only satisfies my pizza cravings but it’s so easy! This quick crust doesn’t require any yeast or rise time making it a pizza night even in when you’re in a dinner pinch. With just 5 simple ingredients and 30 minutes you can be on your way to the yummiest crust that actually holds all of those delicious toppings (don’t worry- no soggy pizza here!). That means you can top it however you’re pizza loving heart desires!
Hope you guys enjoy this one!
- Veggie- lightly saute or roast your veggies of choice prior to adding to your pizza.
- BBQ Chicken- swap out the pizza sauce with your favorite BBQ and top with cheese and shredded chicken
- Tomato Basil- slice up a ripe tomato and layer the slices over the cheese with some fresh basil
- Spinach + pesto- swap the sauce for pesto sprinkle with cheese and top with lightly sauted spinach
- Breakfast- swap the sauce for a little olive oil, layer with cheese, crack a few eggs on top, sprinkle with crumbled bacon and bake until egg whites are set
- Sausage + mushroom + onion- add cooked sausage, lightly sauted mushrooms, and onions over the cheese
What’s your go-to topping of choice?
Gluten-free Pizza Crust
Author: The Hungry Happy Mama
Yields: 1 18×10 inch crust
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 30 minutes
- 3 c gluten-free all purpose flour
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 6 large eggs
- 2 c unsweetened almond milk
- Pizza sauce
- Dairy-free shredded cheese
- Additional toppings of choice (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Lightly spray an 18 inch baking sheet with non-stock spray.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sea salt, pepper, eggs, and milk and mix well to incorporate (batter will be runny that’s okay).
- Pour the batter onto the prepared baking sheet and smooth out with a spatula.
- Bake the crust for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and top with sauce, cheese, and any additional toppings if desired. Bake for 8-10 additional minutes.
- Allow the pizza to cool slightly before slicing.
Storing: pizza will keep for up to 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe note: this recipes makes one large 18 inch crust. If you aren’t in need of such a large pie just simply cut the recipe in half to make one smaller.