Um, HELLO! Need I say more?…
Smoothie tip: If you’re an avid smoothie drinker like myself, you can pour your milk of choice into ice cube trays and freeze. Once frozen, you can remove the cubes and store in a tightly sealed bag in the freezer until ready to use. This method will result in a cold smoothie without the watered down taste from using ice.
Author: The Hungry Happy Mama
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 c frozen banana
- 1/2-1 c unsweetened almond milk (I prefer a thicker smoothie so you can adjust the liquid if you prefer it a bit thinner)
- 1/4 c pumpkin purée
- 1 scoop of vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pumpkin Spice Granola to top
- Combine all ingredients into a blender, except granola and pulse until smooth.
- Serve immediately topped with granola and enjoy!