Honestly, this picture says it all. These brownies need no special introduction. Basically they are made with four simple ingredients and are out of this world good! A healthy brownie that actually tastes as good as it looks? Say what?!
What you get in one of these ooey, gooey, chocolatey brownies:
- A recipe that’s gluten-free, refined sugar-free, nut-free, oil-free & soy-free
- A 145 calorie treat aka it’s guilt-free!
- A super easy blender recipe that uses only 6 simple ingredients
- A dessert that’s ready from start to finish in 45 minutes that doubles as a pre/post workout snack!
Black Bean Protein Brownies
Author: The Hungry Happy Mama
Yields: 8 brownies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 40 minutes
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 c protein powder
- 2 scoops chocolate collagen*
- 1/4 c dairy-free chocolate chucks or chips
- 1/2 c fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease or spray a loaf pan baking dish and set aside.
- Combine the black beans, eggs, protein, and collagen in a blender or food processor and pulse on high until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan.
- In a small bowl mash up the raspberries.
- Add the chocolate and raspberries to the top the brownie batter and using a knife swirl in the add ins until mixed throughout.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool before slicing.
Storing: brownies will keep best in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
*Use code THEHUNGRYHAPPYMAMA10 for a discount!