This recipe has been on my mind since pumpkin started making its yearly appearance on my Instagram feed. This recipe has been around here for a while but it’s one I never took the time to give a little sprucing up so to speak…
This easy Pumpkin Spice Granola is such a great snack to make. It’s not only simple, and requires only a few simple ingredients but it can be enjoyed in so many delicious ways! My go-to is simply drenched in some almond milk but it’s equally as perfect on top of smoothies, as a crunchy snack on the go, sprinkled over a bowl of oatmeal…the option are endless!
Unlike most store-bought granola, this version is as clean as it gets, no refined sugar, gluten, dairy, or stuff you can’t pronounce. Just clean, simple, good for you kind of ingredients!
Hope you guys enjoy this long time favorite with some fresh new photos!
Pumpkin Spice Granola
Author: The Hungry Happy Mama
Makes: about 6 cups
Total bake time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 c coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 c maple syrup
- 1/4 c pumpkin purée
- 3 cups gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 1/2 c unsweetened coconut chips
- 1/2 c raw crushed pecans
- 1/4 c raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine all of the ingredients. Mix well to combine.
- Using a spatula, spread the mixture evenly into a thin layer onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- When ready, remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool completely before breaking granola apart (granola will firm up once cooled- you can also place the whole pan in freezer to get bigger clusters).